- SOUND OF FRESH - Airscape lid removes all air in the canister creating airless food storage; extends the life of coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, cookies, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable goods. The “swoosh” sound lets you know it’s working
- COFFEE CONNOISSEUR - Proper storage to preserve the integrity and quality of the whole coffee bean, extending the coffees' body & flavor profile for an exquisitely crafted cup of artisan brew. Resists staining & odor transfer
- FTFrancena T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoNice
Very nice container
- CBClarke B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoKeeping the beans fresh
The container is easy to use and it holds more than one bag. Looks good and does a great job.
- TWTanya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat container for the best coffee
- JJanetI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoFreshness at its best
I absolutely love my coffee container. I love the look of the container and the way it keeps my coffee fresh and ready to grind. I have only been drinking coffee for about 4 years now, and this is the best coffee I have ever consumed. The container is a great investment in keeping that great taste and flavor of my coffee. I will continue to support this company for the great things it does for the community. Love your products and mission. Stay blessed and keep pushing to be the best.
- AHAngela H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo proud
I have been a coffee drinker since I was a nursing student in Seattle, that was in the mid 90's. I have tried coffee from monkeys that poop out the beans and they have the nerve to charge $40 dollars a cup (NY) but it was good and I was moving through life thinking that was the best I was going to come across. Until, whew, the beans from BLQK are sourced sustainably, the beans have superior roasting (hats off to your roaster) and the coffee taste so good when brewed. I am in love with your coffee and I will be taking it with me to Africa and I will figure out from there how to keep myself supplied. Thanks to Phillip, I have found a Black owned coffee company and I no longer have to buy from Temple Coffee in Sacramento. Thank you and I am proud to buy Black.